Monday, April 13, 2009

Flower Birthday Cupcakes!

Well, five years ago today I went into the hospital at 6 a.m. expecting to meet my little girl, so it's fitting I made her birthday cupcakes to take to school today for tomorrow. Tomorrow the 14th is her birthday, she wanted me to wait to meet her until 4-14-04! She is a great blessing and I can't believe she will be five tomorrow :(!
I had a hard time trying to decide what type of cupcake design to make for her, then a friend gave me this awesome flower cupcake pan and I knew when I saw it, it was what she had to have for her birthday!
Stay tuned for the big birthday party cake later in the week. :)

I hope her school friends like them! I am sure her teachers will love me, there is lots of frosting on top! :)




3 comments:

Kelly Elliott said...

Those look great! I bet she loves them!

Nicole Friedel said...

Happy Birthday Haley!! The cupcakes look delicious; I can almost taste them! Hope you all have a fun day tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Heather - these are so adorable!!!