Wednesday, November 19, 2008

All kinds of Birthday's



I hand drew this elephant on this cake A fish cake for my father-in-law, he likes to fish! I drew it:



Hand drew this one also:




Cookie monster:





Batman cake for my husband, he likes batman :)



Another husband cake, he likes motorcycles also:





A care bear cake for a friends daughter's 1st birthday:




Strawberry shortcake cake for a friends daughter that is good friends with my daughter




A surprise cake for a friend from her husband, she likes Wisconsin




I got the privilege of making my husband’s papa’s 98th birthday cake. He likes to fish so I came up with this:



A friends daughters birthday cake, I tried making it look like her invitation:




Tinkerbell




Skateboard cake for our neighbor, he likes skateboarders. I think it was only appropriate we got him a skateboard as a present:





Friend of my daughters from dance birthday cake:



Friends daughters first birthday cake, they had a cool circus theme:




Neighbors twins birthday cake:




Mater from the movie cars:




Firetruck cake:






Spongebob for a friend of my daughters from dance:


Farm cake:

No comments: