Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Star Wars Birthday

Here is my son's 1st Birthday cake, we did a Star Wars Party since my husband likes that and the guests had a R2D2 cake. He was a bit challenging, but turned out okay.Here is his personal Yoda cake, he was yoda for Halloween so I thought he needed a Yoda cake. Not the best, but everyone knew who he was.


A friend has some awsome costumes we got to use for his party, can't say the birthday boy liked it that much but his daddy and his friend had fun playing dress up!Here I made some Skywalker light sabers from red velvet cake, cream cheese frosting then dipped in chocolate Here I made some Darth Vader light sabers from red velvet cake, cream cheese frosting then dipped in chocolateHere are some imperial popsAnd it's not a party without Yoda soda :)





















No comments: