Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baby Cakes (Showers and Baptism)

So here are some of my baby shower cakes and one baptism cake:

This is my baptism cake:
This was a baby shower cake I made for my good friends shower. I got inspiration from a wall hanging that matches the baby's room.



This was for an old neighbors sip-n-see / baby shower


This was another cake for a good friends baby shower, she was decorating everything in pink and brown




This was for a neighbor that was throwing a baby shower and the baby room was done in blue and brown and this monkey


This is a bad picture but it is supposed to be like a baby blanket


This was one of my first attempts at fondant, I have come a long way but this is still pretty good. This was for a coworkers baby shower.


This was an easy baby cake to make:

No comments: