Thursday, November 20, 2008

Other Cakes Misc.

Well, here are just some random cakes I have done over the years:

This one was my grooms cake, my husband rode motorcycles and this was a surprise cake I did for him. He was sure there would be no motorcycles at our wedding. :) An easy winter cake:











Strawberry

A simple no theme birthday cake:

A simple birthday cake in spanish, I did have to look up how to spell it :)



We went to the beach this summer for vacation with some friends so I had to bring some cupcakes that look like the beach: (not sure why some pictures are coming in sideways?)
An anniversary cake:


A simple cake, but complex insides. This was a yummy chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling with buttercream and chocolate gnash drizzled on the outside with chocolate flakes. That made me want to go make one. :)

No comments: